How To Clean Himlayan Salt Lamp Effectively?
Most Beneficial tips to clean salt lamp?
About Himalayan salt lamp and its uses:
Himalayan salt crystal lamps are essentially great improvements in our home as these act as among a perfect mood developers and natural air cleaners.
Real Himalayan salt lamps are hard blocks of Himalayan salt that have been hand-carved. Deep underground mines in Khewra, Pakistan, located on the western edge of the Himalayan Mountains, are the only basis of Himalayan pink salt. The color of Himalayan salt lamps ranges from light pink to a pinkish orange as a result of the mineral absorption. A salt lamp is not considered as a lamp at all if it doesn’t have the light and heat within it because without that, it’s just a block of salt.
Salt Lamp Benefits
- There are some of the following benefits that having a salt lamp in the home are:
- Reduces the pollutants in the home
- Diminish exhaustion and stress
- Reduces contamination from electronic items, such as computer and laptops.
- Release the effects of simulated lighting
- Gives a calming, soothing effect
When the light bulb inside the Himalayan Salt Lamp needs to be changed, it is suggested to use a candle lamp bulb. 15 watts of light bulbs can warmth the smaller salt lamps very much, and they may not afford the necessity of negative ions
Ways of cleaning Himalayan salt lamp:
It is necessary to wipe the lamp with a humid and not saturated wet towel or sponge to remove dust and other contamination. Once it is washed, dry the lamp with a towel and then turn on the lamp for a while. When Himalayan Salt Lamps are conveyed or left unused without switching it on, the surface of the salt lamps can have a substantial amount of dust, dirt collections and other contamination. Therefore following are some of the cleaning guidelines for Himalayan salt lamp:
- Avoid making the Himalayan Salt Lamp wet. Do not put or leave the Himalayan Salt Lamps in an extremely humid room, because due to its hygroscopic characteristics, it has strong capabilities to appeal and captivate water vapors quickly.
- Dry the Himalayan Salt Lamp on time when it’s wet. For drying it, one can use a soft material to wipe away unnecessary water gathered up or simply switch on the lamp so that the temperature of the light dries it. To keep the lamps dry, it is greatly suggested to constantly switch on the Himalayan Salt Lamp especially when we are living in exceptionally moist situations or humid weather conditions.
- If moisture continues, in spite of all these drying methods, put the Himalayan Salt Lamps in straight direct sunlight for some hours until it totally dries.
- When the light bulb inside the Himalayan Salt Lamp needs to be changed, it is suggested to use a candle lamp bulb. 15 watts of light bulbs can warmth the smaller salt lamps very much, and they may not afford the necessity of negative ions
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Always disconnect the lamp from the socket before changing the light bulb to avoid electric shock.
- If the Salt Crystal Lamp is placed on a woody surface, it’s necessary to confirm that it has a water-resistant base so that it does not damage the furniture.